In 2015 Brionvega tasked Michael Young to design a new portable bluetooth speaker and leather bag. One of the company’s earliest products was the iconic TS207 portable radio designed by Rodolfo Bonetto which was the foundation of this project bringing it’s rich past into the present. The resulting speaker is one that retains the integrity and history of the brand whilst bringing it into the present through technology.
“Defining a product can be a challenge when there are so many players in the market but the legacy of Brionvega transcends that. I have been a fan of the brand since I discovered design, so to be involved in this project has been nothing short of an honour and a great pleasure” says Young.
– Rechargeable battery that lasts 24 hours
– Connects to your mobile phone or a wireless device
– USB slot to connect to an external device
– Connects to a second WearIt to create surround sound
– High fidelity wireless sound with dual high performance drivers and a tuned passive radiator for deep base
– Built in microphone for hands-free phone calls